Friday, April 4, 2014

Cover Letter

Dear Readers,


The Rh Bill is a big issue here in the Philippines. Whether you are rich, poor, whatever religion, age, gender you have your own opinion and your own stand. The people are not decided and often have conflicting stands. The reason for this is not all people are informed correctly. Some are correctly informed, but most are misinformed. I may just be a student, but I am very interested in this social issue because it will directly affect me and my future. I make sure that I am properly informed, and I know it's implications. Because of the information that I seemed about this bill, this made me have a stand. In this blog, I present my stand and my opinion regarding the RH bill. If you are reading my blog, I don't expect you to stand with me. What my goal is in writing this blog is to present my stand and to make those who are in different opinions with me, to look at the glass half empty rather than half full.

Enjoy reading this blog and God bless us all!

Sincerely,

Czar Dominic P Villarama.

No comments:

Post a Comment